selene is a command line tool designed to help write correct and idiomatic Lua code.
- New to selene? Read the motivation behind its creation and the CLI guide. If you already use Luacheck, you can read the Luacheck comparison and migration guide.
- Don't know what a linter is? Check out the wiki on linters about what a linter does and how it's beneficial.
- Existing user? Read the changelog to learn about any new features or bug fixes.
- Interested in what selene lints for? Read the list of lints.
- Interested in contributing to selene's codebase? Read the contribution guide.
- Want to discuss selene or get help? Join the Roblox OS Community Discord. Note: selene is not Roblox exclusive, but it started its life for Roblox development.
selene and all its source code are licensed under the Mozilla Public License 2.0.